Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fried Rice!

**Warning contains food and babies, mixed together**

Cub has started making these "yum-yum" noises when he eats and when he's hungry. Buttin and I like to think that he does this noise because we've been saying "yum-yum" to him whenever he eats a bite since he started eating, but who knows.

Today, after Cub ate his lunch, I decided to eat my lunch of left over fried rice.

As soon as I started eating, he looked at me and said "yum-yum" so I gave him a bowl of rice to see what he would do.

Here's what happened (it gets kind of funny at the 30 second mark):



If you were wondering what happens next, Cub decided to play the drums:



Needless to say, a HUGE mess was made, but Molly had a fun time cleaning it up - good puppy.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Are those knee pads on that outfit? I've never seen the likes!

    And great Naughty but Nice surprise in the mail today!

    ReplyDelete