Monday, December 27, 2010

This & That

A few updates, in bullet point form:
  • File this under, "Not a shocker" - Cartman has worms. He apparently has fleas too! Goodie. Buttin took him to the vet today to get a de-worming pill and his yearly check-up. He's in good shape considering he's about 14 or so years old, extremely grumpy and a Chihuahua.
  • In other disgusting pet news, one of them (either Cartman or Scratch) decided to vomit on our bed this morning, in two places. It's like a little post-Christmas present.
  • I'm a little worried about Mo-bear. The past two days she hasn't walked up to the back porch (that I've seen). I even put out BIG chunks of meat and yummy (to a dog) stuff, but she won't come to the door. She's just laying down in the back corner of our yard. I took some food out to her today and she ate it, but them promptly moved to the other corner of the yard - like I was bothering her. She goes through phases where she wants to be right next to me and others where she wants to be alone. I need to make a vet appointment for her this week too.
  • Little Cub doesn't have school this week, so he came to work with us this morning. We put him to work trying to fix the two computers I've killed. Apparently, you fix computers with Tootsie Roll Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment