Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Free Friday - Two Things

OK - two things for this baby free Friday.

First thing. I love Aaron Sorkin.

Here is his rant regarding Sarah Palin's moose hunt. I don't often get political on my blog, but she is one big dumb horse potato and also mean. I've said it before (and I'll say it again) - I'm moving to Canada (or maybe somewhere warm and friendly) if she is ever elected President.

Second thing. I have a new iPhone application that I'm addicted to.

It's called "Color Splash" and it let's you make pictures black and white and then color in specific areas. It's also very easy to do and I'm going a little nutty.

Here are a couple before/after.

Before (a very interesting picture of my computer at work):


After:


I know it's baby free Friday, but here's a Cub before:



After:


No comments:

Post a Comment