Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Blog Reader

Posts will probably be somewhat sporadic and minimal this week as I TRY to prepare for Christmas.

Here are a couple of updates, in bullet point form:
  • Last week was kind of a running bust, but I still managed to get my butt outside and run three days. In good running news, I DID run this morning - so I'm off to a better start this week.
  • On Saturday we celebrated our Christmas and Liz's birthday with Liz & Jonathan. I got a spa gift certificate!
  • In Cub eating news, I think we've found a NEW favorite - peaches & bananas. He ate an entire 2 ounces at school today in one sitting. No surprise, he only manged to eat about 2 small spoonfuls of peas.
  • At work, I managed to kill another computer (it was our home computer that was already kind of on the outs). Yeah, me.
Here is a cute little picture of Cub crawling around outside.

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo! And he wearing Stanford's colors: red and white. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie you have there! Sending lots of good holiday wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete