Monday, April 4, 2011

Misfit Monday

I'm always surprised (although at this point, I shouldn't be) when something happens and I feel the need to write up some kind of policy or procedure.

This week's company policy:

Employees may not use the company delivery van as a personal vehicle.

This may seem like a very obvious "DON'T", but not for misfits.  One day, I might be able to write the most comprehensive HR manual imaginable.  Maybe I'll publish it and become rich beyond my wildest dreams and I'll have all the misfits to thank for my success.  Until then, I'll just publish my all my great ideas on this blog.

Here's the daily picture of Cub - just a couple days away from the big ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY!

1 comment:

  1. I think every Monday you should publish a different policy. If you run out please feel free to refer back to the blog post (also free advice) I wrote awhile back which listed some possible rules you could write for the Misfits.

    ReplyDelete