Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Favorite Cookie

A long, long, long, long time ago (like when Cash was still Lumpy, and Lumpy was  microscopic) I wrote about my favorite cookie and my one woman campaign to bring them back!

Sadly, Keebler didn't bring back Magic Middles, but Pepperidge Farm did start making Milano Melts. I'd like to think that I had something to do with this new cookie product line. 

I tried the Milano Melts and they're pretty freaking fantastic.  They're not as good as I remember Magic Middles, but what can compete with my idealized memories?  
Now, onto Cubbie Cub - for the first day in his entire life (I think) I only got one picture of him looking at me and it wasn't even a very good one.  He was unusually grumpy this afternoon.  I think he's having a difficult time adjusting to one nap a day.

Here he is, kind of swimming.

1 comment: