Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Movie Updates

I've actually seen a few movies recently (OK, maybe a few weeks ago), but I keep forgetting to do my cookie reviews.  Here are a few.

Scream 4



Bleh.  It's difficult to remember when this movie franchise was cool.  Maybe I'm just too old for these movies, but I was bored in a horror/comedy and I'm pretty easily entertained.

Source Code





Very fun action/thriller!  I'm sure there will be a sequel and I'll be third or fourth in line. 


Lincoln Lawyer





Really, really loved this thriller - even more than I expected.  For those of you who are counting (maybe only Liz), McConaughey takes his shirt of one time - but for being a movie about a lawyer, that's not too bad.

OK, that's all for my movie reviews for today.

In other news, Cub seems to be much, much better.  His appetite has returned and he was very happy and playful this afternoon.

Here he is playing the role of  - Kitty Prison Guard.

1 comment: