Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Little Running

It has been a while since I've written about running - but believe it or not - I've actually been able to run (a little).  My feet are still tingly, but have greatly improved to a less annoying condition.   When I say a little running - I do mean only a little.  As an example, this last Saturday I walked/jogged for 4.5 miles and jogged about 2.5 of those miles.  I 'm pleased with this improvement.  

Here are Cash and Buttin today trying to squirt me with the hose.  They're both pretty freaking adorable. 


In other news, we're having a dog run built in our back yard this week and so last week the gas and electric company have come out to put flags where there are wires or lines or whatever underground.  Cub is fascinated by the flags and loves pulling them out all of the ground (thankfully they also mark all the areas with spray paint) and starting imaginary races.  He says, "On your mark, get set - GO!".  I'm not sure where he learned this phrase - but maybe Nascar or the flag core is in his future (oh goodie!).




2 comments:

  1. Adorable picture of Matt and Cub.
    A dog run! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay running! Must feel incredible. I am fascinated by this whole feet thing. I read somewhere the other day that vitamin B deficiencies can cause tingly feet, and I thought of you. I was googling anemia and of course got on vitamin deficiencies...

    ReplyDelete