Thursday, August 23, 2012

Chicken Update

Today I went to see (as my friend's husband calls her), Dr. Bubbles for my 23 (or so) week appointment for Chicken.

It's kind of funny because when I was pregnant with Cub, I knew exactly how pregnant I was - like down to the hour.  

Nothing very eventful at this check up - I heard Chicken's heartbeat, I gained 4 lbs since my last appointment and Dr. Bubbles and I talked about my "unique injury" that occurred when I had Cub.  If you don't remember my injury - it rhymes with - habial lematoma.  She told me that lightening rarely strikes twice so that I should be OK - even though I didn't feel it when it happened last time, so I'm not that concerned.  

At my next appointment I have to drink the disgusting glucose test stuff - yuck.

Here's Cub today getting excited about seeing a train - he loves trains.



No comments:

Post a Comment