Monday, August 6, 2012

Misfit Monday

We advertise our small business - perhaps you've seen our lovely commercial.



We also do some print advertising in monthly circulars.

Every month, my ad rep contacts me to ask what I'd like to feature in the that month's ad.  Most of the time, I just list a couple of products and then a theme (like, 4th of July or Springtime or Holiday).  It's a pretty basic format - nothing too exciting.

Well, last month - I just asked for something "summery". 

This is what I got:


I'm not sure what is my favorite part:
  • The weird piece of "rustic" wood with Flooring Warehouse coming off the side.
  • The snail climbing on the piece of wood
  • The Christmas star in the upper left
  • The disembodied hands coming out from behind the leaves
  • The awesome screen saver on the computer
  • The off centered copy at the bottom
It's all pretty awesome.  It proves that there are misfits everywhere - not just in our office.

Here is Cub today playing outside.  


2 comments:

  1. That is some pretty nice advertising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one of your ads on tv yesterday. It was definitely not of this caliber!

    ReplyDelete