Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lack of Posting

My posts have been very scare this week, but I have good excuses.

Monday - we celebrated our friend Jonathan's birthday by eating at a yummy restaurant.

Tuesday - Cash was sick and he slept in bed with me and Buttin.  This means that I was in bed by 6:30 (only about an hour earlier than usual).  I took Cubbie to school on Tuesday morning (he had an "off" Monday afternoon - just tired and super snugly) and we were walking around the classroom and he took my hand, looked into my eyes and said tearfully, "mommy home".  I knew my little sugar man was not feeling right so I took him home where he pretty much snuggled with Miss Hannah all day long.  When I got home on Tuesday afternoon he just stayed in my lap - no outside time, no playing with trains, just snuggling. 

By Wednesday Cubbie was back to his playful self - must have been a little 24 hour bug or something.

Today, when I picked Cub up from school he was wearing an adorable hat (they share hats at school) and wanted to wear it home (his teacher said it was OK).

He looked so cute, I couldn't help but take a ton of pictures.

 
Here is Cub showing off his running form (future Olympian - hmm?)
 

Here he is with a "sleeping" butterfly that we HAD to take inside the house (after mama got all the ants off the butterfly).

 
Buttin asked me if I thought the school would mind if we didn't return the hat - I told him - don't worry as soon as Gigi reads this post she'll be online shopping for at least five hats for Cash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment