Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Movie Reviews

Even with all craziness, Buttin and I still managed to see three movies this weekend.






It's more of the same Bourne stuff, minus Matt Damon.  I like all the Bourne movies, so I found this one entertaining too.  In all fairness we didn't get to see the last 15 minutes because lightening (apparently) struck our theater and only broke our projector.  So the ending could have been horrible, but I'm sure it just set up a sequel. 






If politicians were this funny or honest, politics would be a ton more fun.  I thought this movie was hilarious.







This is a fantastic documentary about some people are are filthy stinking rich and then become a little less filthy stinking rich.  It is possible to feel sympathetic for people who live in a 28K sq. ft. house (and who are building a 90K sq. ft. house).  

Here is Cub today playing outside (shocker).



1 comment:

  1. THanks for the reviews! I have been wanting to see all of these.

    ReplyDelete