Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good News/Bad News

Good News: Cub can roll from his tummy to his back.

Bad News: Cub cannot roll back.

Cub learned his new trick in the middle of the night (last night). Trouble is that when he gets to his back - he thinks- oh crap, how do I get back - and then flails around like a dying bug waiting for me to come and roll him back onto his tummy (wow, how many times can I use the word "back"?)

I tried explaining to him that if he just wouldn't roll over in the first place, we would not have this issue. He didn't listen. Instead he practiced his new trick about 15 times last night.

Here is Mr. One-Way Roller waiting for a swim:

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until he rolls off the bed! It'll happen - trust me. You think they won't, but they do!

    ReplyDelete