Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Good Thing?

The past two nights Graby has slept from 7 PM - 3:30AM and then back to sleep around 4 AM for a couple of hours. This is certainly a very good thing.

On Wednesday morning, I gleefully went back to bed for another two hours and I think it was the first time since Graby was born that I got a good seven hours of sleep in one night. This morning was a running morning, so instead of going back to sleep at 4 AM, I went for a run. I didn't think I'd be able to go back to bed for just one hour and then wake back up to run. I would have either been very groggy or talked myself out of running.

So Graby slept well and I went for a run, but I've still been awake since 3:30 AM.

Here's the cub picture of the day - we were laying on the bed practicing our rolling.

2 comments: