Saturday, August 21, 2010

One Busy Saturday

First - last night little cub slept from 7:30 PM - 5 AM!! I doubt this performance will be repeated, but at least we KNOW it is POSSIBLE.

5 AM - Wake up & Feed the little cub
5:30 AM - I go for a run while Buttin plays with Graby
6:30 AM - I return home, Graby is back asleep and Buttin is soon to follow
6:50 AM - After a quick shower, I'm out the door to the grocery store
7:45 AM - Return home to an awake Graby and Buttin
7:50 AM - Feed Graby while Buttin puts the groceries away
8:00 AM - Make breakfast
9:00 AM - Graby back to sleep for a nap
10:30 AM - Get email from my mama's group friend, Bethany, who lives down the street - they're having a pool (plastic) party and we're invited.
10:45 AM - Graby wakes up (that's right it's an almost 2 hour nap) and we head to the pool party.
11:00 AM - Buttin leaves the party to go see Piranha 3D.
Noon - Cub and I walk back home (he's getting hungry and a little tired)
12:05 PM - Cub and I realize we've been locked out by Buttin/Daddy
12:10 PM - We walk back to Bethany's and ask if we can stay at their house until Buttin is done with the movie
12:10 - 1:15 PM - Cub eats, Bethany's sweet husband gets us some food and we all hang out and have a good time. On a side note, her darling daughter, Violet (age four), told me that one of my teeth looked like it was about to come out - I had to explain to her that it was just crooked. Makes me think about one day when silly things will come out of Cash's mouth.
1:15 PM - Buttin returns!
1:20 PM - My friend Suzin arrives (she had texted me, but I didn't have my phone - it was locked in the house) bearing slightly used toys and car seats!
1:30 PM - Suzin leaves and I head to my friend Liz's house while Cub and Buttin spend some quality father/son time together.
1:45 PM - 4:30 PM - Liz and hang out and watch Mummy 2. I eat again (I can always eat).
4:45 PM - I'm at home. Graby napped from 1:30 - 3:00, but I can tell he's tired again. He refuses to take a quick nap, so we just play together as a family.
6:00 PM - Bathtime
6:30 PM - Cub is crashed in his bed.
6:50 PM - Buttin walks through the front door with sushi. Yum. Yes, I'm eating again (actually starving).
7:04 PM - Sushi eaten, time to relax on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you came over yesterday. I love hanging out with you. I appreciate that you made time to play with me on such a busy day! I hope your Sunday is super relaxing.

    PS: I wound up canceling going to the movie because I was just too tired. Weird. I slept about 13 hours last night and feel great today.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete