Monday, August 2, 2010

I Wish

I was as creative as the mother from Mila's Daydreams.

The sentiment of this blog is so sweet - she tries to imagine what her daughter is dreaming about and then creates the scene while she is sleeping.

I'm guessing she has access to some kind of fabric store and she obviously has a kiddo that can sleep through anything - these are two things that I am without.

I've decided that Cash has really boring dreams (probably because his life is so exciting while he's awake). Here's a picture where he dreams of being a flooring installer:

I bet you didn't know that hardwood floors are installed with a plastic spoon or that Graby sleeps with his eyes open. (Like I said, I'm not that creative, I don't have that much fabric and there's no way Graby would sleep in those cute little scenes).

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha!!!
    LMAO. Too funny! I've been following your blog for awhile but this post is what pushed me to finally leave a comment. I had my first son on March 15 so Cash and my boy are close in age. And I must tell you how adorable Cash is. I am one of those moms who thinks her son is the most perfect handsome being in the world and no other baby can compare. But I have to admit that Cash is a close second. He is SO dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete