Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our New Toy

A few days ago I wrote about a new toy we got for the Graby.

Well, last week Buttin and I got new toys too - iPhones!

I feel like we're the last people under the age of 40 to get an iPhone. It only took until the fourth generation for us to hop on the band wagon. I guess we're not early adopters anymore (don't know if I ever was and Buttin has kind of resisted new technology too - took him forever to embrace the mp3 because he LOVED the packaging that came along with a new cd).

Anyway, enough about getting old - back to the toy!

I'm still exploring my new toy, but so far I really love the shutterfly app because I can look at about a million pictures of Graby whenever I want. I also enjoy the "face time" feature. It's the one they show on all the commercials where you can see the person you're talking to (if they also have an iPhone). Buttin is addicted to the game Angry Birds - I'm quite sure I'll be an iPhone widow within the next day or two.

Now, to my picture. Last week I posted about how I wished I was as creative as this other mother who posed her daughter during naps in cute little daydreams and took pictures. Today is attempt #2.

I call it, "Graby dreams of floating on a piece of poo in a huge toilet"


1 comment:

  1. I think you have the wrong dream b/c that is clearly a Hershey bar....

    Christina

    ReplyDelete