Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Heart

Tonight, when I got home from dinner with my friend Liz, my heart almost burst with joy.

This is what I saw when I walked into my bedroom (picture was taken with an iPhone so is a little blurry):


It was the first night EVER that Buttin was able to feed and get Graby to bed without help from the magic boob.

It was just so sweet to see the two of them cuddled up on the bed together and the way Graby held his bottle was adorable (I know, I drank the parent kool-aid).

I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it made me just the teenie-weeniest bit sad to know that Graby doesn't really need me to go to sleep (although mostly it made me extremely proud and happy). This means that I can now go places in the evening and the little cub CAN (happily) go to sleep without me.

Little boy is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment