Monday, August 30, 2010

I Won Something?!

I never win anything.

Part of the virtual race I did last week included prizes for the fastest runners. Well, I certainly wasn't going to win any of those prizes - BUT I did win one of the RANDOM prizes. It's not cookie dough, but it could be yummy. Now I guess I need to start running some longer distances to justify these running goodies.

MCM Mama also requested that everyone who did the virtual race stop by a new blog and say hello! I picked Barefoot Angie Bee because I have been facinated by barefoot running ever since reading (listening) Born To Run last year. Angie has FOUR sons and is a barefoot runner and is also my new inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! I am just a regular old girl in a house full of boys that loves to run :)
    Born to Run is an awesome book! Great story for anyone.
    Don't be a stranger, and I am following you now too. Your son is SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! Oh my goodness how fun to have him around!
    Be Well,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete