Friday, October 15, 2010

Baby Free Friday - Dry Skin

I'm experiencing some severely dry skin (I know you find my condition fascinating).

I'd like to say it's because of all the dishes I'm washing or laundry I'm doing, but that's just not the case. I think my skin is addicted to humidity.

This weather has been great for running (I did almost 4 miles this morning after over seven hours of uninterrupted sleep), but just awful for my skin. I don't remember feeling this scaly this time last year, but I was putting tons of oil all over myself (to try to prevent stretch marks from he who will not be named, because it's Friday).

Oh well. I'll happily take having to re-apply lotion fifteen hundred times a day if we can keep these nice temperatures and lower humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment