Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Halloween Story

Once upon a time . . .

there was a Pouty Little Bear


and a Focused Little Pumpkin.



Pumpkin:
Hey, you - bear. I hear aliens are coming. Let's get out of here!



Bear: Silly pumpkin! You must be joking.




Pumpkin: No, I'm as serious as root vegetable. Let's get out of here!



Bear: Pumpkin! I think I found the alien.
Pumpkin: No, bear -- that's a monkey, albeit a very silly little monkey.



Pumpkin: Maybe this is an alien?
Bear: Pumpkin, that's a super hot chili pepper not an alien!



Bear: Oh no . . .how will we identify the aliens?
Pumpkin: It's OK little bear, don't cry.




Bear: Pumpkin! Now, is no time to sleep. We've got to get moving.



Pumpkin:
Come on bear - I think we escape this way.



Bear & Pumpkin (together): Oh no! The aliens are here!



Bear: Mom, the aliens turned my pumpkin friend into a tiger.


The end.

Cast
Pumpkin: Henry
Monkey: Nico
Chili Pepper: Isaac
Tiger: Anderson
Bear: Cash

2 comments: