Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Great Cupcake Massacre

Today is Graby's half-birthday.

(Quick aside: I'm still working on a couple other 6 - month posts, including his letter.)

It also happens to be a Wednesday, so I met with my mama's group and brought cupcakes to celebrate the milestone.

There were a couple of cupcakes left so in my infinite wisdom I decided to give Cub a cupcake (after his avocado dinner) and see what would happen.

The following is a photo story, I do not think narration is necessary.

The Great Cupcake Massacre














I think there was more cupcake in his diaper (including a couple sprinkles) than in his stomach. It took about 15 minutes for complete cupcake annihilation. I actually had some problems taking pictures (if you can believe it) because I was laughing so hard at Cub's focus and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment