Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby Free Friday - Paranormal Activity 2

To see it or not to see it?

I saw Paranormal Activity (1) last year at Fantastic Fest and nearly peed myself in fright.

Last night, I read reviews for Paranormal Activity 2 and woke up at 1:00 AM and had to watch QVC because I kept thinking about the first movie.

Paranormal Activity 2 (for those of you who live in a cave or don't watch TV or don't use the interwebs) features a large dog and a baby - I have a large dog and a baby!

Buttin is going to see it tonight after I go to bed (usually at 8:30) and tell me if it's safe (enough) for me to see. If it is, Barbie and I might take a field trip from work and go see it. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. We REALLY need to take a boy with us. You know....for protection.
    I have chills already, and I haven't even SEEN it yet!

    ReplyDelete