Saturday, October 23, 2010

What Happened To The Cooler Weather?

This morning I did a very nasty, sweaty 5 miles.

Sixty-eight degrees with 99% humidity isn't much better than 76 degrees with 90% humidity (which is what it was like in August). Is it weird to say that I miss September? Our weather was much nicer in September.

With all this un-fall-like weather it's been a little difficult to get into the Halloween mood. I wanted to bring Graby to a pumpkin patch this weekend (because that's what you do when you have kids), but he's still kind of sicky and the closest pumpkin patch (that isn't just in a church parking lot) is about a 45 minute drive. So Buttin went to the grocery store and we made our very own (world's smallest) pumpkin patch.

I'm glad we didn't make the 45 minute drive because he was utterly unimpressed with the pumpkins. I think sometimes he just humors me with all the pictures I take. Here are a couple of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment