Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Chiropractor

Today I went to see a chiropractor for my tingly feet.

Honestly, I grew up in a pretty anti-chiropractor household so the thought of ever going to see one just never occurred to me. 

The short version of the visit today - my feet are still tingly.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting the feet tingling to go away or even really improve. 

She was able to increase my foot tingling by applying pressure to certain parts of my hips, which she said was a good sign.  She only manipulated my lower back and asked me to track any changes for the next few days and go back and see her on Friday.

We'll see how it goes - at least I feel good about trying to do something while I wait for the neurologist appointment. 

Here's Cub playing outside today.




No comments:

Post a Comment