Monday, April 2, 2012

Misfit Monday

Today Misfit Riggs decided to win the misfit award for most destructive behavior.  He diarrheaed all over the hallway.  Yeah.  Buttin got to clean it up.

Coincidentally, Riggs decided to do the same thing on our bedroom carpet on Friday night (I guess he's kind of sick).   Thankfully, we have a wonderful misfit who was able to come clean our carpet today - he wins the misfit award for most awesome behavior. 

Tonight while I was reading to Cub - he randomly and without warning head butted me in the mouth and busted my lip.  It took me about 10 seconds to catch my breath and then I told Cub how much he hurt me and that he needed to be more gentle.   He then started to stroke my face with his hand (the same way he is "gentle" with the cats) and then a couple seconds later decided he was ready to snuggle.  I'd rather not have the split lip, but if it means extra snuggling time - it's almost worth it.

Here's Cub stealing balls again.  



1 comment:

  1. So, lets recap:

    1. Your dog is poking all over the house.
    2. Your son, who still likes to bite people, has now learned even more violent behavior.
    3. You reward your son for head butting you by snuggling with him.

    Does that sum it up?

    You win Misfit Parent of The Month Award.

    Good grief.

    ReplyDelete