Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tingly Feet

I'm turning into one of those people with crazy symptoms.

A couple months ago, I had sore joints - which turned out to be sore joints

A few days ago, my feet started getting tingly - kind of like the feeling you get when your leg is falling asleep.  So, I went to the doctor yesterday.  He pretty much ruled out the worst things (multiple sclerosis and nerve damage) and told me I just had "tingly feet" and that it would probably go away soon and to get more foot massages (whoppee for me).

In other news, tonight I may have finally destroyed my iPhone.  It fell in the to the toilet.  I'm trying to rescue it with this little bag - called a Bheestie - that my friend Liz got me for Christmas.  I will judge her Christmas-gift-giving-skills by how much it works.

There will be no Cub picture tonight because of the iPhone situation - I blame my tingly feet.



2 comments:

  1. Oh good grief. I got you that bag so you could dry out your phone/ipod after sweating on it when you run. I doubt if it will help you with this nasty situation. By the way...why did you have the phone with you when you were using the toilet? Some of us are trying to have a civilization you heathen. Ick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS; You are a hypochondriac. take 2 aspirin or 1 large vodka and chill out. You will be fine. Get a helmet. Wear the helmet and quit being a baby. Of course you have "tingly" feet....you run like 400 miles a day....do you think your feet like that? no, they don't. Feet like to be up on the couch resting, not running all over Texas. Do I have to teach you everything? I have to go to bed now but try to not to make any decisions before I get up and direct you tomorrow because clearly you have some issues. Also no more running until your feet quit "tingling" or whatever they are doing.

    ReplyDelete