Friday, April 6, 2012

Filanthropy Friday

Happy 2nd Birthday Cash!

Also, Happy 1st Birthday to Sofie and Carlie Stroope! 

Also, Happy 2nd Birthday to some little Baby Mama boys - Archer (3/25), Henry (3/27) & Isaac (4/8)!

So much to celebrate (and donate).

For Cash - I selected SOS Children's Villages.  It's a charity that was much beloved and supported by Johnny Cash.   SOS provides homes for orphaned and abandoned children and I hope my $20 donation in Cash's honor will help the cause.

For Archer, Henry & Isaac - I selected The Navy Seal Foundation because Archer, Henry & Isaac are awesome and so are The Navy Seals.  The Navy Seal Foundation provides support services to Navy Seals and their families and I donated $15 in honor of Archer, Henry and Isaac to show our support. 

For Sofie and Carlie - I selected the March of Dimes (the same charity I gave to last year in their names).  Carlie and Sofie were born weeks premature and the March of Dimes funds research to help moms have full-term babies.  In honor of Sofie and Carlie, I gave $10 to The March of Dimes Prematurity Campaign

 

No comments:

Post a Comment