Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Free Friday - Mexican Food

Today, we (me, Barbie & Patty) ate Mexican food for lunch. I was going to write about another topic for Baby Free (hint: it involved the making of cake balls, but I'll write about it over the weekend) Friday, but decided to write about my love of Mexican food instead.

Reasons I love Mexican food:
  • It's yummy. Bread + cheese = good.
  • It's cheap. I almost needed help getting in the bags of food. We got tons of food (honestly, we're all in our offices moaning right now) from an actual restaurant (not Taco Smell) and it was $29! That included tax and about 50 bags of chips and 22 containers of jalapeno ranch dip.
The only real downside to Mexican food is BEANS - yuck. Thankfully, you can pretty much request anything without beans. Sometimes they still give you beans (and I gag) and the worst is when a bean is touching something else on my plate (double gag).

Here is my drawing of my love for Mexican food, combined with my hate of beans.

1 comment:

  1. Your artistic rendering of a bean looks (not surprisingly) like a pile of poo....LOL!
    But I like beans. They don't have any gristle.

    ReplyDelete