Tuesday, November 23, 2010

YIKES!

I felt unprepared for Christmas last year.

I feel about 100 time less prepared this year than I was last year. I'm also feeling a little sad because most of my Christmas decorations (the big ones - tree, blow up snowman for the front yard, etc.) have been peed on! I just don't know how to even start replacing all that stuff.

The practical side of me says, Go easy this year and go out shopping for decorations the day after Christmas, but the Christmas-freak side of me says, This is Graby's first Christmas - do it up big!

So conflicted.

Right now, I also hate my computer. I took a ton of cute Cub photos today, but after downloading only 18 of them - my computer decided to stop working.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photo.

    I laughed and laughed about the fact that Cartman peed on your Christmas stuff. I am not being mean...its just amusing in a sick way. I mean you love Christmas more than anyone I know and that dumb dog managed to pee on your favorite decorations...its really unfair. He is a menace - not as bad bears but he comes pretty close in terms of overall destruction of property. Can you just wipe the pee off the snowman and get a new tree? Or maybe this year you can get a live tree?

    ReplyDelete