Monday, November 1, 2010

What A Week!

Usually this is something that I'd say at the end of a week, but here's a recap of the past seven days. I didn't include "go to work" because that's just a given.

Monday - At the hospital all day and return home from hospital at night.
Tuesday - MorMor arrives in the morning to help and Buttin has to go to a work happy hour at night.
Wednesday - Work tradeshow - Buttin is there all day and night.
Thursday - MorMor leaves in the morning and Buttin and I collapse exhausted that night.
Friday - I go for a run! Gigi arrives, Graby school fall fest & night out with friends.
Saturday - Two movies (one for me, two for Buttin) and night out with friends.
Sunday - I go for a run! Halloween and Graby decides to replay the prior Sunday (that we spent in the hospital) by waking up every hour and a half.
Monday - just tired.

Here are a couple cute pictures from today. The first one is when Daddy walked away, the second is when Daddy came back and picked Graby up.



No comments:

Post a Comment