Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This year, more than any other year, I have so many reasons to give thanks.

I am thankful for . . .

My husband, Buttin, who is a better man than I deserve.
Our son, Cub, who really does make everything better.
My friends, who laugh, cry and make fun of other people with me.
My baby mama friends, who without, I don't know how I would have made it through the last seven months.
My family, especially my mother, who mean even more to me now that Cub has arrived (like I said, he makes everything better).
Our misfits, who make everyday at work entertaining.
Cookie dough, sweet yummy cookie dough.

I'm also very thankful for the cool front that came through this afternoon. This morning I went for a run in a tank top and shorts, but by this afternoon - we had to bundle Cub up to go for a walk.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a KitKat in his hand - are you getting him addicted to chocolate at an early age? What a Pokorny:)

    ReplyDelete