Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Cash - 7 Months

((Sorry for the tardiness of this post - sheesh, where does time go?))

Dear Mr. Personality,


You are so loved. You make Buttin & me laugh constantly (except for when you don't sleep and then we're not really laughing, but we're still kind of smiling).

Two BIG things stand out for me this month:

1. First visit to the ER/being admitted to the hospital - we really could have done without this "first" milestone, but now that we've been through it we're better prepared as parents in the event that you ever need (please, don't ever need) to go again.
2. You're moving! Not real efficiently yet, but everyday you reach a little more and scootch (is that a word?) a little further. You love to dive after Cartman (gross). He doesn't like you so much and snaps, but you haven't learned to stay away yet.

I know I say this every month, but this month has gone by the fastest. Everyday you do something new or better as you get stronger and more curious by the minute.

I love watching you eyes light up as Mouser gives you a little love-tap with his head. You are such a fun child and your father and I love you more and more (cheesy, I know) everyday.

Please be sweet to your dad and me and please don't grow up too quickly.

Love you more than Cake Balls,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment