Sunday, November 7, 2010

Somebody Is Gonna Like Rollercoasters

. . . and a few other things from this weekend.

OK, here's my weekend update - in bullet point form.

  • Friday night was strange night for Graby. He was wide awake at bedtime and decided he didn't want to go to sleep until about 8:30.
  • Saturday we went to my aunt and uncle's house. My cousins are in town and they have a 3 year old and a 2 month old. It's hard to believe that Cash was once that small (and smaller). I actually didn't take any pictures - I'm a little disappointed in myself.
  • Saturday night we relaxed and Graby fell asleep hard around 6:30 (thanks to very short/non-existent naps) and a busy day.
  • I went for a run this morning! Eight chilly miles!
  • This morning, Cash ate leaves.
  • Today (Sunday) we went to Isaac's (one of the little boys in my baby mamas group) baptism reception. Cash dressed up for the occasion.
  • At Isaac's house we discovered that our little boy will one day enjoy roller coasters.
  • Cash almost feel asleep on Candy's (Henry's mom) shoulder.

  • This evening Cash ate meat and potatoes (chicken and sweet potato)! He really, really liked it. We also learned about this new thing called - a bib.
  • Scratch likes meat and potatoes too (apparently).
  • While we were playing before bed, I felt Graby's first tooth! I can feel the top little sharp point. This may explain some of Graby's strange sleeping (or lack of) this past week.
I'm still working on his 7 month letter. I hope to have it done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment