Sunday, May 22, 2011

CSI: MY LIFE

Just a few of life's little mysteries I'm currently pondering:
  • Bed crumbs - we don't eat in our bed, but every night when we go to bed, I feel little bits of stuff.  I usually just sweep it over to Buttin's side of the bed.  
  • Phantom poo - sometimes when I go to the bathroom, I swear I've gone #2 and then when I look in the toilet, there's nothing in it. 
  • Mysterious bruises - I've always had these, but I have even more since we had Cash.  Coincidence?  Probably not, the kid punches me - alot.
  • No beef - we just found out that the Vietnamese restaurant we've been ordering take out from at least once a week for the past seven years does not have beef.  Even stranger - that it took us this long to figure that out.
Here's little Cub focusing on his ball.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of calling this post CSI:My life you should have just called it, "I am out of my freaking mind so you can't trust me with any responsibility or even to wipe my own butt".

    How many times do I have to tell you that when you post something on the internet it stays there FOREVER? Now, for the rest of your life people will be disturbed by the thought of you trying to poop and not even realizing that you didn't (I just had a mini-seizure in response to that visual).

    The State commits people to mental hospitals with less evidence than this. Don't come crying to me when you get locked up, put in a straightjacket, and pumped full of lithium.

    I have to go bang my head against the wall for awhile to get these terrible pictures out of my head now. Thanks for ruining a perfectly lovely Monday night for me.

    ReplyDelete