Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Today we celebrated Mother's Day with Bubie (my grandmother), MorMor, Gigi and Dadoo.  We missed Nana (Matt's grandmother) a bunch, but we'll get to see her in a few weeks.

Here are a few pictures from today.
Checking out Bubie.



Hanging out with Dadoo.


Sort of eating a pancake - he really WANTED my pancake.  This was his first time in a restaurant highchair.  I meant to take a picture of the ground before we left (but after Cub made a complete disaster), but then I remembered that I could just look at our kitchen floor.


Here he is showing Mormor his new sign, more.  He was having a great time taking off her glasses and then he would sign "more" for her to put them on again.  We all had a good laugh.


Here are four generations.


Here are three generations.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Mother's Day! You all are a beautimous bunch!

    ReplyDelete