Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary Baby Mamas!

One year ago today, I managed to pack my frazzled, partially showered (but still smelly) butt along with an almost one month old little boy in the car and drive to Round Rock for a meeting with other new mothers - Metamorphosis to Motherhood.  Strange name, so we decided to change it to BABY MAMAS!

I've had several friends and family members become moms during the last year and my best piece of advice (even above - sleep when the baby sleeps) is to make friends with other new mothers.  No one can understand you as much as someone going through a similar situation at the same time.  

I can't imagine the last year without my baby mama friends - all the laughs have been funnier, all the tears a little less difficult and all the mommy-doubt/guilt a little more bearable because of them.  Big smooches!

Changing subjects a little - my mom (Mormor) and Bubie (the MorMorMor) came into town to do some shopping, eating and playing with Cub.  

Here's Bubie playing ball with Cub.

No comments:

Post a Comment