Friday, July 30, 2010

End Of The Week

Thankfully it's Friday evening and Graby asleep (for now) in his bed.

It's been a long week - a stressful week, but overall a pretty good week (with the exception of Graby and Buttin being sick).

Graby had a good week at school. He's made the transition very well and I have too. It seems like right when Graby started school we got REALLY busy at work. It was good timing.

My favorite part of the day is picking up Graby from school. Most of the time, he's asleep when I arrive, but I just sit by his little bed, play with some of the other little kids (they're all boys) in his room and talk to his teachers.

Today one of his teachers recommended that we bring Graby into a steamy shower. Here's the picture of Graby in the shower that Buttin let me post.


No comments:

Post a Comment