Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Late Blog Posts

Dear Blog Reader,

I apologize - I know that my blog posts are being posted later and later in the evening.

There was a time (a long, long time ago) when I would write my blog posts in the morning, but now it seems like my only real free time is in the evenings after the Graby goes to bed. Recently, the Graby doesn't seem to want to go to bed.

Actually, the Graby has no problem falling asleep - it's staying asleep that's a problem.

He can't seem to decide what he wants - swaddle, no swaddle, half swaddle, on the back, on the tummy, incline, no incline, nap nanny or no nap nanny. We honestly change his sleeping attire and position about 15 times a night.

It's difficult to know whether we're doing everything wrong or everything right (regarding the Graby and sleeping). All we have are our instincts and mine cannot let him cry alone. I'm hoping this is just a phase (maybe something to do with starting daycare) and that he will go back to his normal (or better) sleeping schedule soon.

Now that I have SOME (very small amount) of free time in the morning while Graby is at school, I'm hoping to be able to start my blog posts (and finish others) while at work.

Speaking of Graby - here he is complete with drool soaked chin and kissy face:


Yours truly,
Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    I followed your blog when you were preggers and then life got in the way...haha - you may understand that! I didn't know you had a little guy. May be late but, congrats! Lil 'Graby' is delicious. How old is he now? I love that toothless smile! So cute. Are you training again?

    Runner Mama

    ReplyDelete