Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tired

I'm feeling tired. It has actually taken some adjustment to working an uninterrupted half-day. I know that probably sounds silly, but it's the only thing I can think of to explain my general fatigue.

Graby decided to sleep a little differently last night and as a result I think I got more sleep, but I still feel tired. He was down around 7:30, but woke up a couple of times until he was finally down for the count at 8:00. He woke up about 15 times between 11 - 11:30, but I just patted his back to sleep and he slept until 4:00 (whoppee). At 4:00, he kind of wanted to play. He ate a little, we chatted on the couch a little, then he ate a little more and went back to bed at 5:00 where he slept till 7:30!

Not sure what magic combination of things we did last night to get Graby to sleep more, but I kind of feel like an athlete with "lucky socks" or a special routine. Whenever Graby has a good night's sleep I try to duplicate as many of the things we did as possible the next few nights. We'll see how it goes.

Now here's a little picture of a chubby Graby. To me, it looks like he just ate a big meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment