Monday, July 12, 2010

In Denial

Cash starts his transition to daycare (thankfully only half days for now) tomorrow.

I don't think it's quite hit me.

Buttin told me last night he didn't expect it to effect him, but it is. Buttin usually spends a good couple of hours with Cash every morning at work (while I try to get some of my work done) and now he won't have that time. Sniff, sniff . . .

Tomorrow Cash and I just go in for an hour and hang out together at the daycare. It shouldn't be too horrible.

Tonight I went through all of Cash's clothes and packed up all the stuff that doesn't fit anymore. So much of it just looks so tiny now. It probably wasn't the best idea to do this the night before he starts going to daycare, but it had to be done.

Here's a little picture of Cash today doing tummy/fist time.

No comments:

Post a Comment