Wednesday, July 21, 2010

In Running News

I am now consistently running three miles on my two weekday runs (there is nothing consistent about my weekend run, not even the frequency) which I know doesn't sound like much, but it's a milestone for me.

Also noteworthy about the three miles, I don't feel so drained by the heat and humidity as I did four weeks ago. I think my body is starting (slowly) to adjust. This is a relief because I honestly didn't know that I would ever get here (even though HERE is not very far yet).

No picture of the Graby today - I honestly didn't have a chance. We had a tiny meltdown on the way home from school, so we made a pit stop at work (for a snack and a nap). When I got Graby's report card from school he had only taken one 15 minute nap all morning!! Needless to say, he was earning his Graby nickname.

When I finally brought Graby home all he wanted to do was eat and sleep (plus he still had a stuffy nose). Buttin came home a little early (Graby was still sleeping) so that I could go to an apartment association meeting and by the time I got back home, it was bath time. I promise pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment