Saturday, February 12, 2011

Health Updates

My pink eye

Is much better. Three of my baby mama friends told me to use boob juice. Honestly, boob juice seems to cure everything. I've used a combination of boob juice and doctor drops and thankfully my eye is on the mend.

Cub

Is teething, big time. MorMor was in town the last couple days and Cub had some pretty rough nights. MorMor thought it was her (and I was pretty much blaming her too), but this morning we saw some white poking out from his upper gum. Looks like Cub will get some teeth for Valentine's Day.

Here's a picture of Cub using an old camera as a teething device.

1 comment:

  1. boob juice is great for just about everything. Squirting it on diaper rash clears it right up. Dropping some in ears for earaches clears it right up although tricky to do in your own ears hahaha! And of course for pink eye. I nursed all 4 of my boys and miss having the wonderful boob juice to cure things. Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete