Monday, February 14, 2011

Misfit Monday

Today's Misfit Monday is (again) about me.

Last Thursday was Vegas Night for a trade association where we are active members.

I was scheduled to perform a little dance at Vegas night with two of my fellow committee (Community Outreach) members. The goal of our performance was to promote a talent show that our committee is planning to benefit the American Red Cross.

Thursday morning I was struck with the very horrible affliction, pink eye.

Even with pink eye, I put on my false eyelashes and tutu (yes, a red tutu) and did my little dance.

Buttin recorded our performance.



I think it's pretty deserving of the title misfit.

I expect a call any day now from some Las Vegas talent scout - goodbye small business, hello show business!

2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes! Hope the pink eye is all better. BTW, I'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend for the 1/2. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I really want to make fun of that but the film quality isn't really good enough for me to see what was going on. Some waving of unreadable signs (check), leg kicks (check), strange head dresses (check), and but shaking (check). Beyond that it was hard to tell what you were doing. Do you normally take any kind of anti-seizure medication? If not, you might look into it because it might help your next performance. Assuming there is one of course.

    ReplyDelete