Saturday, June 4, 2011

Filanthropy Friday

OK, so technically it's Saturday.

The past few days I've been in Houston visiting my friend Shannon and her twin girls (born on Cub's birthday). 

We spent quite a bit of our time feeding, cuddling and watching the little girls sleep in her living room.  There's not a lot on TV during the day so we found ourselves somewhat glued to the Casey Anthony trial.  It was difficult to watch, but also impossible to look away.  

Buttin and I enjoy watching true crime - although now that I have a little boy, some of the shows are more difficult to watch.  Some of our favorite shows involve the wrongly convicted.  If Casey Anthony is convicted, I don't think it will be wrongly. 

For this week's Filanthropy Friday, I donated $25 to The Innocence Project of Texas to help the wrongly convicted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment