Monday, June 20, 2011

Misfit Monday

Ugh.  

Today is a Monday I would like to soon forget.  Actually, it's the kind of day that makes me yearn for corporate America - sometimes small business ownership REALLY sucks.    

However, I don't want to dwell on the negative.  Instead, I'd like to talk about one thing that a misfit did that made me happy - well, not happy but at least not unhappy.

Mistakes are easy to make, but difficult to admit.  Today a misfit made a mistake (a fixable one, but not insignificant), but he owned up to it.   Many mistakes are easily blamed on others, but I respect this misfit for taking responsibility.  

Here is Graby's opinion on Mondays like today.


Here he is being splashed in the face (by me) and having a good time.


A quick programming note - my posts might be sparse the next couple of days.  I'm helping my friend, Nana, with her infant twins while she attends a conference at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort.  It will be nice being at the resort as a driver, instead of a runner

No comments:

Post a Comment