Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tidbits

So, it's been a crazy week.  Here are a few updates concerning my always fascinating life.
  • The A/C has not been fixed yet.  The repair peeps didn't even show up yesterday.  Our landlord has been pretty helpful and some new A/C experts should be stopping by for a visit (and hopefully, a repair) soon.
  • I had a nice visit with Nana and her twin girls this week.  Seeing her makes me remember how exhausted I used to feel.  
  • We had a misfit give notice (2-day notice, which is actually quite long by misfit standards) this week.  It makes me kind of sad, but I guess not everyone is cut out for the glamorous life of carpet.   The prospect of looking at resumes makes me kind of sad too.
  • We're looking at houses tomorrow.  I'm very excited and I think Buttin could probably use a little time away from the office. 
  • Graby is wonderful.  
Speaking of Graby - he has this new wonderful thing he likes to do.  He likes anything that is up high (like the ice dispenser or the water faucet) and will point and the object and say/scream/whine "eh, eh, eh" until I pick him up and allow him to play with the object while I hold him, forever.  Today's object was the electric meter. 

Here he is reading our meter - I think he's showing me how much electricity we're using.


For grins, I asked him to kiss the meter and HE DID. I can't wait to show this picture at his wedding slide show. Of course, if I ask him to give ME a kiss; he shakes his head "no". 

No comments:

Post a Comment