Monday, July 18, 2011

15-Month Appointment

Misfit Monday is being preempted by Cub's 15-month check-up.

Here are the numbers (as much as I can remember them, I left the sheet out in my car and I'm too lazy to go get it):

Height: 29.5 inches - 30%
Weight: 22 lbs - 20%
Head: Lots of inches - 70%

We have a slender boy with a big noggin.

Little Cub was not happy to be at Dr. Boston's office (I think he remembers the shots from last time).  As soon as we put him on the paper table (just to get measured), he started crying (a very full "save me, save me" kind of cry).

It got worse.

He got two shots (one in the arm and one in the leg - I wasn't really happy about it, but I think Buttin got a little tired of me asking, "why?" he had to get shots in TWO different locations) and got his toe stuck to check his iron levels (they were fine).

Dr. Boston said that Cub is probably drinking a little too much milk and we should give him water instead of milk so that he has more of an appetite for solid foods. 

Dr. Boston said he was just perfect and in great health and developmentally right on track.  

Here is our perfect little Cub playing outside this afternoon after his doctor's appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment