Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dear Cash - 15 Months

Dear Cubbie-Cub,

I know - I missed your 14 month letter (and I know this one is a few days late).  You just kept me so busy that I didn't have time to write everything down.  Bad excuse.

The last couple of months can be summed up with a few words - walking/running, eating (kind of) and tantrums. 

You're doing quite a bit of sign language - more, please, all done and (of course) milk. Although sometimes when you want something (like the television) you just look at it and do your sign for more. It's all very adorable except or when I can't figure out what you want and that's when I get the tantrum.

You love songs - even when I'm singing - which says a lot about how much you must love music.  

You follow instructions very well, when you want.  If it's time to go outside, you will get your shoes and sit down for me to help you put them on your feet. You'll also get your sunscreen and help me rub it into your arms and legs.  I wish I could understand you as well as you seem to understand me.

Molly, Cartman, Mouser and Scratch are all getting their tail pulled on a regular basis.  You enjoy holding an animal tail while it tries to run away, pulling you along. 

It seems like everyday you do something new - you really are fascinating and exciting to watch.

You dad and I love your giggle - the silliest things make you laugh.

Please don't grow up too quickly and please be sweet to me and your dad (stop biting and hitting).

Love you so, so much,
Mom


Today - which is not your 15 month birthday - you seemed to be a little ill.  I think it's just allergies or a little cold, no fever.  Even though I can tell (especially in your eyes) that you aren't feeling 100%, you still had a fun day playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment