Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Housekeeping Flaws

Our house is the epitome of cleanly (I lie sometimes).

However, we have a dog (Cartman) who likes to poop (and pee) in the house. You jealous?

We try (very hard) to pick up Cartman poop whenever we see it and Cub has kind of caught onto the routine.  If he sees poop (hopefully, it's animal poop and Buttin hasn't done something awful), he points at it and kind of grunts and everything pretty much stops until I (or Buttin) go pick it up and dispose of it.  It's actually kind of stressful for Cub, but it makes us laugh. 

Well, the backyard is a veritable goldmine of poop nuggets.  As you can imagine, Cub gets pretty concerned.

Here's a little video that shows his reaction to poop (and this is a mild version).  I think my camera was a little foggy, so it kind of gives the video a dream (or nightmare) like quality, doncha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment